Adult Services : Outcomes 2009
At Community Solutions we understand the importance of positive outcomes and realize that the strongest evidence that our services
are effective comes by demonstrating positive impacts on the communities we serve. Examples
of positive results within our adult services division include:
- In fiscal year 2009, over 11,025 clients were served in CSI’s adult programs.
- The number of community service hours completed by adult services clients was 61,411 for fiscal year 2009. Calculated at minimum wage, our clients provided $491,288 worth of labor to local non-profit agencies and municipalities.
- The residential program success rate for fiscal year 2009 was 79% and the Alternative to Incarceration Center (AIC) program success rate was 85%.
- Adult residential clients saved tax payers $599,508 by making direct payment towards their room and board costs during fiscal year 2009.
- Adult clients paid $32,545 to the Connecticut Victim Compensation Board during fiscal year 2009.
- Adult Services launched its computerized case management system - Helping to Operate Programs Effectively (HOPE).