Adult Services : Outcomes Fiscal Year 2013
At Community Solutions Inc. (CSI) we understand the importance of positive outcomes and realize that the strongest evidence that our services are effective comes by demonstrating positive impacts on the communities we serve. Examples of positive results within our adult services division include:
- More than 9,000 clients were served.
- The number of community service hours completed was 26,842. Calculated at minimum wage, our clients provided $221,468 worth of labor to nonprofit agencies and municipalities.
- Connecticut residential clients paid $20,388 to the Connecticut Victim Compensation Board.
- CSI's Alternative in the Community (AIC) programs, funded by Connecticut Court Support Services Division, contributed to the statewide record of a 12 percent reduction of recidivism.
- CSI opened a Residential Re-Entry Center servicing new released individuals from the Bureau of Prisons during the readjustment phase.
Outcomes Fiscal Year 2012
Outcomes Fiscal Year 2011
Outcomes Fiscal Year 2010
Outcomes Fiscal Year 2009
Outcomes Fiscal Year 2008
Steady On Your Feet